Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Writing Prompts-Forward Thinking--Marcia

Ahh, sweet relief, the bowling season is finished, the choir just had their end of year celebration, and there are just a scant few weeks left of school. Tuesday nights should be getting a lot easier. We'll still have piano Monday, batting practice and t-ball games, Tuesday, drop-in and Draw, Hockey, and Writers group on Wednesday, more baseball Thursday, Singles practice for me Friday night, Saturday baseball and hockey games, and Sunday Mixed Doubles practice for Dan. Wow. We do love sports.

I need to be unemployed just so I can keep our gym bags appropriately packed.

Here is a list of a few of the subjects I have been backlogging and hope I can get to soon: My fabulous fiasco of a Spring Break; my wounded chicken, discovered mutilated and broken-legged one morning when I came home from school: an estate sale at a deceased neighbor's (it's unbelievable what lurks behind bad stucco walls); Andrew my ADD kid from the choir who spent most of the year turning his eyelids inside out and falling out of his chair; the realization that my Hub IS a good father; finally winning a tennis match, and of course foreclosures.

I should get better at Wednesday morning posting now that the only thing left to do on Tuesdays is baseball. I'll start writing a few of these up now. I know by next week I'll have thirteen more things that urgently need my writerly attention. We'll see what comes up.

2 comments:

Jennie Englund said...

Marcia,

You have an endless, envious stream of ideas!

Looking forward to those stories!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read each and every one of these.
Carol