Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Write on --Kerry

My husband is going to be a lawyer at a different place now, whenever he finds that position, without putting too much drama into it. Hence the short blog. It's been a tough week during his resignation process but tough = resilience doesn't it?
I am more emphathetic now, to those who have gone before me. This is a scary place.
Luckily I know that a job cannot take away dreams and love. For that I am grateful.
And losing a job can't take away my ability to write either, and express myself.
So write on everyone, because we still can.
Right on.

4 comments:

Kelly Hudgins said...

You're in my thoughts, Kerry.

Christy Raedeke said...

Maybe that was just the vehicle to get you home. Whatever the downside, it did reunite you with your family. I'll be thinking of you, and sending great big orbs of bright light your way.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the bright light of words and thought. They went straight to my heart.

Anonymous said...

Kerry, so sorry you're having to go through all this. It is a good thing you are "home". Marcia