Monday, November 17, 2008

To Ashland and LWC with love --Kerry

Things I love about Ashland:

Lithia Writer's Collective

Ladies night at Jackson Hot Springs.

The Metaphysical Library.

Hidden Springs Colonics - trust me on this one.

Hypnotherapy with Lydia Norris.

People's Choice Accupuncture.

The Co-op deli and Shop n' Cart.

The Farmer's Market - where pacifists gather peacefully in the Armory parking lot.

Jenny's displays at the library and the library in general.

The YMCA.

Real Bagels.

Dj's video.

Other things that I still want to do in Ashland:

Take a workshop titled,"Journey through the sacred Pelvis". Only in Ashland.

Get my ears waxed and cleaned - and you thought I was going to substitute ears for another body part. I should try that too, I guess.

Meditate in the Japanese Garden teahouse while my children roam on the path under the fifty different kinds of maple trees. And while I'm at Lithia, walk to the top of the reservoir one more time to see the trees.

And then exit, somehow.

1 comment:

Loulie said...

Kerry-
email me or call me - the numbers are still the same. I am out of milk for my coffee ...
Loulie
louliebrown@yahoo.com